Friday, November 2, 2012

Boquete

This town is amazing! Went on a "trek" down the river this morning. Tried to cross is but got half way and decided it might not be such a good idea considering the fast current and the fact that our feet were numb! Went on a coffee farm tour in the afternoon.... Amazing! Had the best coffee I've ever had and realized I can no longer blame my coffee pot for making bad coffee. If you have good quality coffee (apparently a rarity in traditional grocery stores) a $10 coffee maker works just fine!!

3 comments:

  1. I've heard that our coffee is not good....I envy you guys having that great coffee to drink...of course you don't that it's bad until you try the good stuff. glad you are enjoying yourselves. ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are having a great time in Boquete which looks very green and cool. Have a nice last day there and happy travel to Costa Rica tomorrow!
    Love,
    Maman

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so green there! I hope ya'll are enjoying every minute, and feel free to ship us some yummy coffee! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment!!