Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hocus Bocas



I’m writing this new post as Derek is getting his palm read by a homeless man…literally, no lies. He says his hand is a book. He is telling him something about his energy and that he will have 3 children, a boy, a girl, then another boy.  Also he will get a promotion next July and will be married by January….we’ll see about that.

Sorry we haven't posted in the past few days.  We are trying to upload a video of the apartment and will do so tomorrow.  I went diving today for my first open water dive...Derek snorkeled haha.  We saw a wreck, a coral reef and tons of fish and plants. I'm definitely going to like diving!  More to come...

A&D...Venturing Out




5 comments:

  1. Hello Ashley!
    I am glad you like diving. It is so peaceful underwater and there is so much to see! Enjoy the continuation of your class.
    We now know what Derek's future will be. I am sure you had your palm read as well and hope you were satisfied with what the future has in store for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still laughing after reading Derek's story about the ice cream....too funny! I love these 3 pictures too. The hummingbird is amazing. Love to you both & continue the fun! I love the stories. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, girl, boy... perfect! Did he say when? I have some maternity clothes to hand down. ;-)
    -Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should name the first boy Rico and have Derek only speak broken spanish to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Married by January?! Mr. and Mrs. Rico Fronabarger has nice ring to it! Haha, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment!!